Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Post-op Day 3

Last evening I was able to wash Brian's hair!! YEAH! He also got his chest dressing changed last night per my request.

I got home around 9:30 last night and got the boys to bed by 10:30, ate a yummy dinner provided by my wonderful cousin Meredith and was asleep by 11:30.

Again, I woke up to Peter at 6:30 am needing to go to the potty. Then Brian called at 7am to tell me he is spending another night at "The Hospital Inn." He had around 450 mls out his chest tube yesterday. It is definitely decreasing but still not where it needs to be. It sounds like he had a pretty good night besides the hallucinations of the boys toys melting into the computer and then the walls melting.

He also had the pleasure of having awesome nurse last night that we knew from growing up. It was spoiling Sir Brian and making him PB and J at 4 in the morning. Well, he better enjoy it b/c I will not be doing that at home:)

Brian is also moving up the the hospital world....he has a window view now!!!!

I have to take the boys to swimming tonight and then we'll bring up dinner for Brian so the boys can see him again.


No comments: