Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Sunday, July 02, 2006

My Expanding Vnakcular!

Ok, so I started writing this post about a week and a half ago, and then it's just been soupa busy since. I'm just posting what I had written with new pictures. I will have a good update as of 7/4/06 in the next couple of days and a most excellent poll coming. Hope everybody is having a great 4th, we are!


So we are almost three weeks into this whole parenting thing and it's going pretty good. The babies generally sleep in 3-4 hour increments, so we usually get up only once during the night. Each feeding lasts about an hour with both Katie and I tagteaming the deal. The boys are doing really well and had a great check up on Friday. Joseph now weights 6 lb 5 oz and Thomas is catching up weighing 6 lb 3 oz. Since they are closer in weight, they do look a lot a like, but at least Katie and I can tell the difference (although Katie would argue I don't do a very good job).

Eat. Diapers. Sleep. That's life.

So, here are some of my favorite quotes and observations from the past three weeks.

1. "Ok Thomas, I'm going to liftsie your headsie upsie so I can pullsie your onesie over your headsie."

2. Holy poopy pants Batman!

3. Sweet Jehovah that's a messy diaper!

4. Someone passes gas. Katie and I both look at each other asking, "Was that you?" And the we both realize that it was one of the boys.

5. These boys.....they're barracudas!


The Boys dressed their NYC finest for Auntie Meredith from NYC.


Mr. and Mrs. Cool with the stars!


Dad, do we have to listen to ANOTHER Prince CD?


Nice dance moves. Is it Thursday night? Heartland?

1 comment:

E. Luther said...

My heart grows less and less stony every time I read your blog. RIDICULOUSLY cute, those babies. Scolson and I had plans to call for an update at, mmm, midnight on Saturday but failed. Next time, just you wait.