Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Mistaken Identity!

The suprise guest has decided to write her first ever blog posting after this last entry by her absent minded....no, idiot of a husband. So, I don't know how many of you caught the mistaken identity in any of the pictues, but as soon as I heard he posted the new blog I went to check it out. Oh yes the pictures are soooo cute, but Vnak has the boys mixed up. The first picture of the boys...Joseph is on the left and Thomas on the right. The picture with the g-raff is Joseph and the last picture Joseph on left and Thomas on the right.

You must know this fun fact as well. Brian came up to me before writing and posting this blog entry and even asked me to help him out with who was who and he still biffed it up!! Vnak!! He claims he can tell them apart, but folks it is just a front. In the middle of the night he will say, "good job Joseph...you are doing such a good job eating....daddy likes that." Then I say, "it's Thomas!" Oh yes, this happens quite often. Since the boys have grown a bit older and wiser they are looking alot alike but, I still give him crap.

When I noticed this fine mistake, I notified the publisher and his response was no one is going to know the difference. UNBELIEVEABLE! That is when I knew it was time to intervene on our sons' behalf and write my own entry.

Okay, enough with Vnak.

This last Wednesday my grandma came to visit and see the boys for the first time. It was also the first time she had ever been to our house. We were so happy she could come and see us. Below is a generation picture. My dad on the left with Thomas then my Grandma with Joseph and then of course me.



Today was so much fun! We packed up the boys and headed to River Falls, WI to visit my sister her husband and their new baby boy Braden whom you saw in the last entry. He is adorable! Below is a picture of the three stoogies. Joseph is wearing a "my mom rocks" onesie and Thomas is wearing "my dad rocks" onesie. Braden is in the middle cute as ever trying not to get hit by is older cousins.



Boys with their doorags





It was a momentous day because Joseph decided it was fun to SMILE on purpose!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always could tell Katie was the smarter one... Vnak couldn't even walk in foam sandals. I bet Katie can walk in foam sandals and tell her kids apart AT THE SAME TIME. She's amazing like that. :)

Lizett! said...

Biffed up? That is an awesome phrase, Katie. I think I may have to start spreading that one around.

Anonymous said...

You should get shirts that say 'My dad rocks my mom' or 'my mom throws rocks at my dad when he is a predator'