Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sioux Falls

In Mid June, Brian and I ventured to Sioux Foo for our high school friend Jim's wedding. We brought the boys with and my parents also accompanied us so they could watch them while we went to the wedding. My parents have some good ol friends from high school who live there, so it was a great times had by all!

While were at the wedding, my parents and their friends took the boys to see the first hot air balloon, the Sioux Falls Zoo and also to a park.

Here are couple of pics from the weekend....I don't think I have any too many of the boys, bc they were with my parents:)


Here's the happily married couple...Jim and Leesa!

Brian and I break'n out our moves for Prince!!

Me, Brian, Jim, Leesa, Kyle and Kim. Brian, Jim, Kyle and myself date all the way back to high school. The guys, however, went to the same grade school as well. How wonderful it is to still remain so close!

Brian and I.

My dad and mom with their high school friend Cindy and her husband Lauri. My mom always tells me that Cindy was her twin growing up.

Tom passed out 5 minutes into the car ride home.

Joe fell asleep about the same time.

Sir Peter was out in record time....probably and minute or two.

No comments: