Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The day has finally come!




On January 12th, Peter got put in his crib for a time out for hitting one of his brothers over the head with garbage truck. His two cousins were over at the time, so I was watching 5 boys 3 1/2 years and younger. I was standing by his bedroom door trying to break up another argument when Peter opens the door and says "Hi!" He did it! He finally figured out how to escape his crib with the use of the rocking chair.

Today is January 13th. I lay Peter down for his nap like I usually do every afternoon then I go and put Tom and Joe down for their naps. When I am putting T & J down, I hear Peter open his door again!!! Here we are 3:46 pm and he is still awake!!

I guess it is time to move him to a big boy bed....so I've been looking at bedding on-line this afternoon in order to make the big step!







No comments: