Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Mr. Salami Man

Ugh! What do you get when you combine:


with



That's right! Mr. Salami Man!

We have all met him (and been him) at one time or another. So this week, I'm minding my own business on the bus heading home from work and all of a sudden this man who has an incomparable fetish for eating salami at lunch sits down next to me. He terrorized the entire bus with his dried, seasoned beef breath. Oh the horror!

Actually, now that I look at these exquisite pictures, this man could be Agent Mugo Hartinez in 2030.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Vnak, I'm glad to see you've got this blogstyle going, but I'm not sure the world is ready for this and mini Vnak's in the same season. Plus, you gotta take care of you. You know? Pace yourself, big boy.