Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Saturday, July 14, 2007

ND Tickets - Quote of the weekend

Well, ND pooped on Vnak yet again. Another years of donations, another of year of no tickee. Unbelievable. From what I've heard, even Sorin Society members got screwed, and that cost $1,000. Oh well, I'll still be at a game this year university so your attempts at removing me from the stadium are futile, futile I say!

With regard to getting no tickets, I have to give credit to Philip Wells, Falto extradonaire, who summed up his results so beautifully suscint that the Master of Brevity himself, Ben Merello, would be proud.

Philip expounded on the Falto listserv "The lottery gods smote me with NO tickets this year. Like a battered wife, I blame myself. "

Genius.

PS: I don't know how to use spell check.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got tickets to every game but MSU. And my dad got every game he asked for (didn't request Navy due to a wedding). So clearly you just need to be freakin sweet Sorin Society members to get love.