Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Two Three-Legged Monsters!

The verdict is in!

First and foremost, each of the babies is very healthy!! They are each approaching one pound in weight, which is right on and schedule and super awesome considering how sick Katie was at the beginning of the pregnancy.

They each have a healthy heart, well proportioned cranium, two arms, two eyes, and three legs.

Say what? How can a baby be healthy and have three legs?

They are healthy when that one leg is shorter than the other two........ but not too much shorter.

TWO BOYS!!!

Katie and I are thrilled to be having two gents!

This is super exciting for all the Vnak family as the family name would end if Katie and I did not have any male children. The pressure is double off and everybody is flying high.

I willl post pictures of the ultrasounds in the future once my Epson printer/scanner and I finish duking it out since he won't scan my pictures right.