Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

1st DaY of KiNdErGaRtEN!

September 4th 2012-Tom and Joe's 1st Day of Kindergarten!!!!

I think it was more difficult for me than it was for them....my little babies are growing up so fast!!
They were so EXCITED to wake up and GO to school!

 Tom and Joe

 Tom, Braden, and Joe before lining up to go inside.
 Silliness before school starts
Here they are lined up and ready to start their day!

Brian headed to work while Peter and I went home and didn't know what to do.....I asked Peter, "Well what should we do?" Peter replied-"Can we watch Mickey Mouse Playhouse?  Tom and Joe never let me watch that." I said absolutely!

After we picked them up, I asked how their 1st day went......
Joe-"It was kind of boring......all we did was put all of our school supplies away."
Tom-"It was pretty good."  Tom found humor in telling me a story of how 2 out of the 3 triplet girls fell asleep during rest time :).

All in all a good day!


No comments: