Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Monday, October 12, 2009

Peter Goose

So this past week Peter has become more mischievous. The safety latch had broken off the snack cupboard a couple of weeks ago and has lead to trouble ever since. Monday morning, I was drying my hair just like any other morning when Tom and Joe come running into the bathroom screaming "EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY.....PETER POURED OATMEAL OATS ALL OVER THE KITCHEN FLOOR!!" Sure enough, I got into the kitchen and there is oatmeal poured into a large bowl as well as all over the floor. Ahhhhhhh!

Tuesday it was puffs that spilt all over the floor.

On Friday, Peter broke a record of how many things he could get himself into. It started early in the morning when I was busy picking out the boys clothes....I again heard Tom and Joe "EMERGENCY, EMERGENCY PETER IS MARKING UP OUR DUMP TRUCKS WITH MARKER!" Somehow, my little guy had gotten into my bin where I keep my work pens and id badge. He had gotten a hold of my black sharpie! Before I could stop him, he had definitely marked up T and J's trucks pretty well. AHHHHHH!

Mid morning the adventures continue. I was trying some pants on Tom and Joe to see if they fit or if I needed to return and get a different size. Peter was pretty quiet....so I called his name. He eventually shows up in Tom & Joe's room with the maple syrup bottle open, all over his clothes and hands. I then go into the kitchen and he had smeared it ALL OVER my kitchen floor!!!!! Double AHHHHHHHH!

Late morning more fun. I was helping my sister get her boys shoes on because they were getting ready to leave and I look up at the kitchen sink. Peter had crawled up on the stool and had hand soap ALL OVER himself, the stool and the floor. Enough right?

Then in the early evening hours when Brian was on his way home, I was in the bathroom trying to get ready to go out, when Brian comes in asking....."Is Peter suppose to have a sucker?"
Ah no. He was back sitting on the stool eating a sucker while trying to surf the internet.

Needless to say this little man keeps us on our toes. He is almost 22 months old already! Today he asked me if he could sit on the big potty. So I put him on the big potty and walked into our bedroom for a minute and I heard a ker-plunk....I run back in to the bathroom "Peter did you to Poop?" "No"....I walk out again. Ker-plunk! I told Tom and Joe to come in and ask Peter if he went poop. Tom and Joe attempted to look in the toilet and they said " I can't see any poop, but I smell it." By the time I went back in to get him off the potty, he had flushed the evidence. Peter went poop on the potty!! Tom was quick to get him 2 "meenuts" peanut m&m's. Way to go buddy!!



No comments: