Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today, THursday May 29th, Tom and Joe turn 2!

That's what I would tell you, but apparently Tom and Joe are twins no more.

"Joe, how old are you today?"

"Two!"

"Tom, how old are you today?"

"Three!"

THere you have it. Time transportation is possible. And my son figured it out. I'm going to filthy, filthy rich. Eat it!

It's been a fantastic ride. I could care less what our lives would have been like these past two years without kids. These two little nuggets bring such joy to us and our families that is irreplaceable. THe axiom is true: children are a lot of work, but they will bring you unparalled emotions of happiness and pride.

Today's highlight: For those of you at Notre Dame back in 99-00 who remember the only black leprachaun, Mike Brown. He started a cheer, "Where my Irish fans at? Right here, right here!" Before Tom and Joe were born I spoke of the day that I would say, "Where by boys at?" And have them respond "Right here, right here!" Well, after months of teaching them to say this and them never, ever saying it, I asked Joe today, "Where my boys at?"

"RIght here, right here!"

"I said, where my boys at?"

Tom, "Right here, right here!"

Get me some kleenex!

This picture is T&J back in the beginning of April, more pics to come!



Anyhoo, here is a pic

No comments: