Fall 2012

Fall 2012
Cleaning up the rubbish in the backyard

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Psych!

Damn those little Vnaks. All the excitement and no hub-bub. Yep, no babies yet.

Katie and her ute decided that 3.5cm was all for the night and since she didn't change by the morn, so the doctors have sent us home.

But not for long.

Katie is still extremely uncomfortable and the contractions continue. She is going to doctor for a check up again tomorrow. This shindig could shindown anytime. Our doctor likened it to time bomb with no timer. So, it could be tonight, tomorrow, a couple days, and maybe even a week or more. But the likely bet is the next few days.

So whilst I was at the hospital last night, I made many passes by the nursery to see the new brews for the day. Damn, little babies are really cute. You can't help but get a big grin looking at these little plump all-stars. I always thought it was extremely gay when guys use the words cute, so now I find myself in quite a conundrum. Alas, I'm going to be a Dad. And they are going to be babies. And I pray to da lawd they are cute, so I guess I'm gonna have to use the word.

One Ball, two strikes. What's the next pitch?

No comments: